CYPETHERM HYGRO (located in CYPETHERM Suite) is an easy-to-use application which allows users to analyse the internal surface resistance factor by taking into account the critical surface humidity and interstitial condensation in construction elements. The program carries out the analysis based on the hygrothermal behaviour of the building materials and products, and in accordance with the analysis method of the ISO 13788: 2012 code.
The main features of CYPETHERM HYGRO include:
- Analysis in accordance with EN ISO 13788
- Known internal humidity
- Internal hygrometric class
- Humidity production rate
- Thermal transmittance analysis in accordance with ISO 6946
- Material libraries and catalogues
- ISO 10456: 2012
- LIDER materials (Spain)
- BINAYATE (Morocco)
- LNEC (Portugal)
- RT 2005 (France)
- UNI 10351 (Italy)
- Analysis results
- Surface condensation
The critical surface humidity is taken into account in the analysis and contemplates the following:
- Design to prevent the risk of mildew appearing
- Design to prevent corrosion
- User defined design
- Interstitial condensation
- Pressure/temperature graphs
- Theoretical vapour pressure
- Saturation pressure
- Real vapour pressure
- Saturated/evaporated accumulated water quantity graphs at interphases
The screen appearance of "CYPETHERM HYGRO" is similar to that of "CYPETHERM BRIDGES" and "CYPETHERM HVAC". "CYPETHERM HYGRO" contains three sections which are represented using icons located along the top part of the screen: Location, Construction element and Report.
Here the climate data for internal and external conditions are defined.
The construction element is defined in this option by introducing the layers it is composed of.
In this section, users can print or export the report to different formats (text, HTML, PDF, RTF, DOCX. The report contains:
- Condensation analysis results
- Design hygrothermal conditions
- Calculation of the internal surface temperature factor required to avoid critical surface humidity
- Interstitial condensation analysis
- Annex containing graphs displaying the expected interstitial condensations
To be able to work with CYPETHERM HYGRO, users simply require the permits to be able to use this program.